Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07358 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 41% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,229 (R 30,297) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (9 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (33 minutes ago)