Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 868 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 85% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,920 (CHF 6,997) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)