Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 907 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.031 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 89% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,354 (CHF 7,135) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)