Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 814 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.022 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 96% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,432 (CHF 7,271) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)