Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.725 USD / AUD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,462 (AU$4,773) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)