Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 USD / AUD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 21% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,766 (AU$5,020) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (41 minutes ago)