Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (38 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)