Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41424 USD / TND
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 67% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,250 (3,018 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)