Cost of living in Fresno, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fresno, California (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,089 in Fresno, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)