Cost of living in Fresno, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 642 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fresno, California (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,054 in Fresno, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (36 minutes ago)