Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10075 USD / BWP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 16% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,192 (P31,683) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)