Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10375 USD / BWP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 16% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,685 (P25,877) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (11 minutes ago)