Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09675 USD / BWP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 22% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,669 (P27,587) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (28 minutes ago)