Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09434 USD / BWP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 27% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,749 (P29,138) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)