Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09595 USD / BWP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 26% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,327 (P24,255) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)