Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28777 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,097 (R$ 7,286) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)