Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,458 in Fort Worth, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (34 minutes ago)