Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 672 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,029 in Fort Worth, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (40 minutes ago)