Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,171 in Fort Worth, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Erdenet costs 3,675 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)