Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,622 in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (43 minutes ago)