Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,593 in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (41 minutes ago)