Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 629 prices entered by 72 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,725 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)