Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 691 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,272 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (38 minutes ago)