Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,767 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 189,250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 707 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (22 minutes ago)