Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 29% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,499 (€3,821) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)