Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 20% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,487 (€4,229) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)