Cost of living comparison between Fes, Morocco and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10148 USD / MAD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,500 (14,781 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)