Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10279 USD / MAD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,651 (25,793 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)