Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,627 (€3,967) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)