Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.056 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 27% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,750 (€2,603) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)