Cost of living in Fargo, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fargo (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,943 in Fargo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)