Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00780 USD / ALL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 36% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,002 (256,630 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)