Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20853 USD / TRY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 68% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $929 (4,456TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)