Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26989 USD / ILS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 31% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,072 (15,086 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)