Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00563 USD / DJF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 40% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,379 (777,605 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)