Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01560 USD / INR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 13% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,179 (₨139,698) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)