Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,704 in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)