Cost of living in Denver, Colorado, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,957 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denver, Colorado (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,532 in Denver, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)