Cost of living in Denver, Colorado, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,856 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denver, Colorado (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,295 in Denver, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)