Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15764 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 18% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,429 (元21,750) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (32 minutes ago)