Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 USD / AUD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,177 (AU$7,782) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (42 minutes ago)