Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,197 prices entered by 381 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,941 in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)