Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,651 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,067 in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)