Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,745 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,077 in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)