Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,947 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,499 in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)