Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,431 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,839 in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)