Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,957 (CH$1,880,871) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (43 minutes ago)