Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05311 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,369 (Mex$ 25,785) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)