Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30740 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,695 (R$ 8,766) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)