Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05424 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,041 (Mex$ 37,636) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)