Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05672 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,466 (Mex$ 43,472) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (27 minutes ago)