Cost of living comparison between Coimbra, Portugal and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,143 (€1,968) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (40 minutes ago)