Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,237 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)