Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,171 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)