Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,031 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)