Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,060 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)