Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,973 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)