Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,520 (₩2,824,332) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)