Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,559 (₩3,839,458) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (42 minutes ago)