Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,515 (₩2,980,655) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)