Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08598 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,610 (41,986 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)