Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30579 USD / PEN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,707 (S/. 8,851) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)