Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29999 USD / PEN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,128 (S/. 7,092) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (38 minutes ago)