Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,625 prices entered by 570 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,100 in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)