Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,693 prices entered by 570 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,886 in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (24 minutes ago)