Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,428 prices entered by 552 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,906 in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (9 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (34 minutes ago)