Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,357 in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)