Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31929 USD / BRL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,698 (R$ 8,451) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,079 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (44 minutes ago)