Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 14% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,682 (€2,528) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (31 minutes ago)