Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00867 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,957 (₨456,589) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 2 hours ago)