Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,989 in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (43 minutes ago)