Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,120 in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)