Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,467 (CH$2,304,553) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)