Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 91% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,453 (Bs 74,339) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)