Cost of living comparison between Buzău, Romania and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24177 USD / RON
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,386 (9,869 lei) in Buzău.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)