Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 9% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $4,084 in Butte, Montana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)