Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,107 (€2,890) in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)