Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00059 USD / BIF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 28% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,795 (3,025,406 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)