Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,229 in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)