Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 572 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,989 in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)